Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
The dyno and trailer are slightly under 5000 lbs so its OK now. It will not win any races, but I can do the speed limit. I do want to do some work to the engine, but any major projects have to wait until winter as this is my only tow vehicle and the dyno has been going out almost every weekend lately. It slows down though when the weather gets cruddy again.

I downloaded the "BJLH 94 C-K Truck 5.7TBI 4l60e with 3.73 or 3.42 gears" bin this morning, to do the same to that bin. The timing tables are exactly the same as my G30. Has anyone read a hypertech or jet tbi chip and saved the bin file? I was just curious to snoop through one and see what changes they made compared to a factory chip.
For emissions compliance those chips only have extra timing added at WOT and only in the 90 KPA plus areas. Someone running around at 5K elevation would not see any difference at all.

I think I uploaded a modified BJYN bin file years ago on here that had my timing map I ran when I had stock heads and stock cam.