I've spent a week and a half trying to sort out wideband datalogging accuracy. Current setup is Innovative MTX-L as analog input to channel 1 on autoprom. I have tried the channel 2 and channel 3 inputs with about the same margin of error. Yes everything is grounded at the same place. Dave (from Moates) traded a few emails with me helping me out. Everything passes the "sniff test". I have implemented his recommendations and it is "close" but still not accurate enough - especially when you want to use the datalog in one of Dave's (from this forum) spreadsheets.

My question is - how well does datalogging a wideband work when you run the analog output from the device directly to the ECU? The Advanced $E6 TPv5.adx file is already setup to receive the 0-5 volt input on pin B16. I don't need EGR anymore. Seems like many people have had success with this route. if you have first hand experience (positive or negative) please share!

If I don't get a few "yes, worked for me, worth doing" responses from you guys, I think I will skip the effort.

I've had a good bit of tuning success on getting BLMs to 128 by datalogging the narrow band and running the results through Dave's spreadsheets. Having the visual confirmation of the wideband while driving is very nice and makes sure don't melt anything. It has also been useful to identify a few trouble spots that were not showing up in the datalogs.

BTW running $E6 on 16168625 ECU.

Thanks in advance to anyone who shares their first hand experience with this.