Hi, I am from South Africa. We have got a few muscle cars over here. I got me this 1994 Camaro at the end of last year (2011). I sold my Ford Ranger 4x4 Diesel to buy this car. I found that the muscle car people in South Africa know little to nothing about fuel injection on the muscle cars. They will replace the EFI with carburator as soon as something go wrong. I decide to be different and stay with the EFI after reading everthing I could get my hands on in the last 5 months.
About this car. It has got 117000 kms on the speedo. The ABS light come on in the morning after about 5 - 10 minutes. It is very heavy on fuel in town ( 2- 4 km/l) and surprisingly economical on the highway where it gives 9 - 10 kms per liter. It is an auto with everything else standard.

I tried a few of the tuners, but decide that I will stay with Tunerpro RT. I also downloaded a few bin files,etc with the help of tunerpro tutorial.
I need help with the files I need to reed the codes (Error, etc) and I want to start to remove possible problems like a.i.r pump, egr, etc.
So I need to know how to delete/disable these items.
I cannot afford to waste money on mistakes and wrong/unnecessary parts and as such want to do this as a running project. My aim is to upgrade this car piece by piece into a nice driveable 383 in a year or two. Also to help a few other people who want to start with tunerpro.
For now I need the correct files to start Tunerpro to scan the car, or whatever you call it.

Is there anybody who want to help me? What files do I need for this model to start with?
I imported the USB ALDL cable from the USA and it seems that my Laptop running Win 7 is seeing it as Com 4.
Kind regards
Lammie