Bringing TBI and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.     EFI Conversions and Tuning! Seattle to Portland! E-mail Tuning Consultant!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Another Conversion

Carb and Points!
    thx Dave. You ever worked with Dave? Nice stuff he builds. Hard to find a real old-style craftsman these days.

Carb and Points!
    dupl
    Last edited by tmoble; 1 Week Ago at 12:11 PM. Reason: dupl

Fuel Injected!
    At first I though the comments were about Dave W here on this site. He posts a LOT of help here and has also posted some cool wiring harness pictures and 3D CAD models hinting at having some real skill. I would recommend anyone who needs help with EFI work, especially ODBI that hardly anyone does well anymore, contacts him.

I wouldn't have anything to do with Dave Ray or recommend him for anything due to the way he acts on any of the forums that have yet to ban him for soliciting business without paying to be a vendor.

Carb and Points!
    Yes, I've had to ban Dave off the Chevelles site several times over the years. Not for vending but for his abrasive online persona. We've called him "my way or the highway Dave". Too bad, he's nothing like that in real life. Too bad again, he actually has lots to contribute. Too bad (3), he's a good writer and can get his point across very well. In any case, his work is faultless. A true craftsman who knows exactly what he is doing. Also handy, he knows where all the bodies are buried in the performance ignition game. There's a lot of them.

On the Chevelles site I'm known as Tom Mobley, which also happens to be my real name. Mod/admin there since 1998. jeeze I'm getting old.

Fuel Injected!
    Lol. Did not have a problem with that. Was just stating i was past that part. Right now im debating buying the moates apu1 auto program package. Any body work with it? What additional hardware do i need to work with my current setup? Will probably buy their chips also for programmability.

Note i chopped my obd1 harness and made a cel/ diagnostics switch.
    Last edited by r.e.c.enthusiasts; 6 Days Ago at 03:08 PM.