Thread: Here we go again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Going through the settings in TunerPro. There sure aren't very many tables compared to the 7747 $42 bin's. It looks so much more simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    Here is the gearhead link to the '8746 information: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-61

I like that the '8746 uses a Manifold Air Temperature (MAT) Sensor.

dave w

Quote Originally Posted by srgould41 View Post
    Going through the settings in TunerPro. There sure aren't very many tables compared to the 7747 $42 bin's. It looks so much more simple.
    The processor performance '7747 vs. '8746 is about equal, or identical. The amount of time spent developing the '7747 .xdf is EXTENSIVE vs. the time spend developing the '8746 .xdf file. It's very likely all the tables available in the '7747 are also available in the '8746 but the .xdf has not been developed as EXTENSIVELY to show all the '8746 tables available.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks Dave.

One thing i didn't find yet is if there is an equivalent 7747 bin to the ANLU. Any chance there is?

To answer your earlier post.

Injectors are part number 17084327

I am a neophyte at using a micrometer so these are only accurate to a few ten thousandths.

Cam lift
    Intake .2807
    Exh .2833

Valve lift with 1.5 rockers
    Int .421
    Exh .425

I need to look closer and see if there is a part number anywhere on the cam. Seems like an L98 cam to me.

Everything points to it being a cop motor. Yay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    The processor performance '7747 vs. '8746 is about equal, or identical. The amount of time spent developing the '7747 .xdf is EXTENSIVE vs. the time spend developing the '8746 .xdf file. It's very likely all the tables available in the '7747 are also available in the '8746 but the .xdf has not been developed as EXTENSIVELY to show all the '8746 tables available.

dave w