Hey guys, so this is going to be a bit of an extensive post, but as such, I'll do my best to organize it. Here's the setup I'm running right now. I've got a 1995 GMC Yukon with ECU 16197427. I have a custom tune from Wester's garage to run the 4L80e I swapped in place of my stock 4L60e (wires were re-pinned so that the connector at the ECM is the same as a stock 4L80e truck). I'm also running an older (autorotor) style Whipple supercharger. I have the larger pulley on it for now, so it's making minimal boost. I have an Aeromotive AFPR set to handle fuel pressure (boost regulated), and I'm running 91 octane with plugs that are 1 heat range cooler to prevent detonation. Motor's got 216k on the clock, unrebuilt.

On to my plan. Eventually, I'd like to rebuild the motor to be a full hydraulic roller with some better heads (probably iron eagles). I also have an Edelbrock MPFI intake that I really want to get put on this thing, better fueling and able to tune it more precisely. So I have the following questions:

1. From what I've read, the current EBL Flash does not support the e-trans. Is this right? Is this possibly going to change anytime soon, or do you have to run 2 separate ECU's?

2. Also, I have a lifetime re-tune with Wester's, and as long as the trans tables stay the same, then the engine control portion would be able to be burned from my PC via ALDL cable, correct? The Memcal would control the trans, but wouldn't need to be removed for tuning of the engine?

3. These TBI injectors are low impedance "peak-and-hold" style, correct? And according to your site, I would be able to run high-impedance injectors, but would you recommend the Port Mod or the 4-injector upgrade? Seems like the Port mod would be better since I'm looking at batch fire of 8 high-impedance injectors.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me. I've tried to do as much research on my own as I can, but sometime you just gotta ask a question (or three ). I'm sure I'll have more questions later. This seems to be my best option for controlling the motor with this MPFI intake.

And yes, before anyone asks, I DO realize an LS-swap would've been cheaper and easier. I like to be different, ok?