Hello,

New to gearhead efi and 1st post....

I have a '95 Roadmaster Wagon Heads/Cam car with a mail order tune. I have an old copy of the free datamaster but not a registered version. I tune with tunercat, and have been reading up on scan9495-LT1 and $EEHack for newer data logging packages.

I need to refine the tune for part throttle performance on my Roadmaster first.

1. I plan to purchase a wideband that has logging, or, at least analog out capability. This wideband would also be used on my 1971 LT-1 (original holley carb solid lifter LT-1) to dial in the carburetor.

2. What hardware/software would you recommend for being able to port in O2 values to the pcm to be data logged via A/C pressure, or engine oil temp, or some other unused pin in my PCM?

3. What hardware would also cover logging on the old carbureted camaro by using a tach lead to log rpm in addition?

I have looked at Innovate and 14point7 items and am not sure what would be the best as well as what to use for the data logging.

My professional job has me dealing with CAN bus systems doing doing data acquisition on off road equipment, so I have some understanding in this area, but I don't want to purchase the wrong thing because of some nuance I didn't know about.

Thanks for any and all help....
Todd