My name is Andy Farley and I am new to the site. I live in central MN. I have a 1994 GMC 1500 4wd 5.7L that is like new. I bought the truck in Georgia 2 years ago. The truck only had 70,000 miles on it when i bought it. I drove the truck back to MN and noticed it used oil, never smoked but used about 1qt every 500 miles. I expected this since the truck sat for a while. After a year and half worth of trying different remedy's to free the rings up in the engine I decided to do a rebuild. I found a good 5.7l roller motor for a core and had the local engine builder build me the same engine as GM's HT 383 crate engine. I did everything Harris Performance(TBI chips) recommended. After 7 chips my truck still runs very bad. I dont notice any changes in the chips. I will say that Brian does seem like a nice guy, but im getting worried that my truck will never run right. I cannot find any local tuners that can tune this truck. Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated. My last resort is an after market fuel injection system, or rebuilding the stock motor and put everything back to stock. This project has been a nightmare and im running out of options. Thank you very much