Hello,

Already made my first post but just wanted to say Hello and officially introduce myself. My name is Dan. I am from New York, and I am interested in everything automotive. I have a C6 Corvette with H/C/Supercharger that I had previously tuned by two "professional" shops... After being told big fish stories by the previous tuners, only to receive back a car that ran poorly I decided enough was enough and I needed to learn this stuff. I recently completed a tuning seminar for HpTuners and have since become kind of obsessed with this stuff. I had a long term project, a 1990 Corvette that we had restored with Heads/Cam and a TPIS miniram. The car is beautiful but in a 200 mile radius I couldn't find anyone to tune it. So it sat for the last couple of years. After completing the HpTuners Seminar, i cam back excited to get both cars ironed out. I have since purchased a moats APU1 and Tunerpro RT. I got off to a rough start as I am not familiar with loading bins, adx files, and setting up the hardware but after a jerky start and almost 6 months of lurking on here, I got it all up and running. I completed my first very successful tune on the 90 yesterday. Got the VE tables almost dead on. Unfortunately I ran out of fuel at WOT... so I will be purchasing another set of injectors and trying again. My career is stagnant at the moment and I am really enjoying this new hobby. I am especially enjoying tuning this 90... more so than the newer cars. I'm hoping if I can learn enough, I can start helping others in my area tune their cars as well.

Looking forward to being a permanent part of this community!

Dan