I will b using a bypass valve, when I say recirc valve or BOV I mean bypass valve but I was thinking the bypass valve would do double duty, release pressure when over boosting and bypass SC when not using. I can get an external valve like that right? If so can do you mind giving me some good terminology to search and some specs to go by? I see BOV's on web, some look like they have a 1/8" vac hose nipple on both sides of the diaphram but they don't have image.jpgmuch of an explanation to wether they can b controlled both ways. I already have a bypass valve control solenoid off a Buick 3800. I get it about noise. I watched youtube video of a vw with this SC, bov vented to atmosphere and I can't do that loud PPSSSSSSTT every time I shift so was going to vent mine back to inlet. I will put TB on inlet no argument :-).....do I route bypass behind sc tb? What would be a minimum tube ID for bypass tubing? Will the engine pull a vacuum if through SC TB when SC is bypassed, I mean using the SC TB as only air inlet in the system? I should be able to control the bypass valve in all ways with the 749 right? With the wastegate control pids....