Quote Originally Posted by dud View Post
Love the program. Using the "Loose Cell" setting, it pretty closely matches what my spreadsheets come up with. What I like the most is that it is quicker than excel when loading several datalogs. And I don't need a separate tool for ALDLdroid and TunerPro.

Thanks for the source too. I use linux for pretty much everything I do and I have been able to compile the program on linux and it works great. Just have a bug when trying to copy contents of the clipboard into TunerPro(running on wine). I think it has to do with the way X11 (linux) sees the clipboard. Not a biggie though. I can use a native linux text editor to do the hand off. The clipboard works fine if I'm running both programs, Trimalyzer & TunerPro, with wine.

I'm no programmer by any means, but I have edited the dictionary to include some extra terms so the "Field Mappings" will be auto detected. I also edited the "definition" files trying to get more filters to be auto detected. No joy on that one though.

I too am using the $E6 mask.

I've attached some screenshots of the way I set it up.
great progress

i can teach you to add default filter detection with new fields etc, but later versions will save your filters for you, so i doubt i'd even bother.

can you please give me details of what you've added to the dictionary so i can merge your improvements? definitely the dictionary needs improvement.

one way to help fix the 'wine bug' thing would be to paste the contents into windows notepad or something windowsy running in wine and see what it spits out when trying to directly convert. 'spreadsheet table-like' data is just tabs between fields and linefeeds between lines. i betcha it's the linefeed char that is screwing us over, since windows and unix have different line terminators and QT is likely trying to be smart and convert where it isn't necessary. we may be able to work around that conversion issue somehow by dealing with both types of linefeeds manually.