Hey Guys,

I believe this is my first post although I have been lurking on here since last summer. Great site... I've been able to learn a ton and get my moates setup and tunerpro rt working like a charm; unfortunately I've finally hit a little road block on the 1990 Corvette I am working on. Just a little background on the car. Its has a 350 with a Miniram and long tubes with a heated O2 sensor. I am using the $8D file. I have limited experience using Hptuners to tune newer cars but this is the first OBD1 Car I've attempted. I am trying to use the same logic in tuning it but I seem to be having some trouble managing my long term fuel trim and short term fuel trim. I found a calculator spreadsheet somewhere on here for the $8D file i've been using. DEFCO and EGR off, in closed loop, with no power enrichment, yet I can't seem to get my Lower BLM table to regulate out. After doing a little reading on here again tonight I am going to be changing my history table sample from 10 to 100, but my main issue is that no matter how many times I seem to calculate out the cells ranging from 114 to 134, I can never seem to close in on 128. I guess what I am asking is what is the best way to approach this? On my upper table I managed to get it worked out so that my cells range from 127-129, but it was my understanding that since the BLM is made up of a bunch of INTs I should be able to get all the BLMs to 128... is this a correct way of thinking about this? Also, how much should my INT's fluctuate and do I need to specifically tune for them as well? Ive read a bunch of thread on what BLMs and INTs are but noting concrete on how to properly arrive at a properly tuned car. Using HPtuners on the newer stuff, we just try and get the long term within about 3%-5% and we are set... I feel like there is more to this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan