Thread: rev limiter launch control

Carb and Points!

rev limiter launch control

good day to all.

dennis here from the Philippines. im new here and I have some questions regarding TunerProRT.

I had my oldschool car transplanted with a 4g63nonturbo RVR engine. Since its a hybrid car. those important connections are only connected from the engine to the ecu. (no aircon sensor,speed sensor..etc)

I decided to have my EPROM re chip by using the TunerProRT with and datalogging it wiht the help of Ostrich 2.0

I have my FLash n Burn 2 so i was able to extract/upload my stock BIN file from my ECU.

I tried using some xdf file from the TunerPro site and also some xdf file from other furoms (most of them are from galant and evos 123)

I decided to use the evo 123 xdf file. since the parameters had this LaunchControl and Rev limeter.

We decided to datalog by running the car to the strip and at the same time had it Wideband.

At first, the tuning was great until it came to a point that the Wideband flashes a "LEAN" warning so we again decided to stop and adjust the fuel mapping etc then run it again. after a while the "LEAN" warning start to appear again.

i think there a glits somewhere... might be that the xdf file is not compatible or having a conflict with my BIN file since evo 123 xdf fiel is for turbo and my Bin is NA?

1. rev limiter does not work too. is it because my speed sensor is not connected?
    2. how can i set my Launch Control ?
    3. how can i make my own xdf file.. i need the Launch Control only if it can be done?

i will attached my Bin file here. and also the xdf file i tried to used.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

thank you and more power.

dennis
    Attached Files Attached Files

The computer is differant from Turbo to NA engines. Speed sensor could be your fueling issue as the ECM does not know your moving.

I'm glad you stopped by but there's not much DSM stuff going on around here. You may find this site helpful?
    http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Carb and Points!
    Thank you very much sir EagleMark.

regards and more hp to all