Thread: Hey GASSERS

Hey GASSERS

What's up I got a big 454 in my 95 with a 4l80 and 4:10s needs bigger tires so I'll be doing a vss mod, I'd like to change some things like tps settings if I can cause it runs about 10:1 when it shifts down. other than that it really does run good a 4k rpm. This is the first forum I've been on so I'm glad to be here

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by De-stroker View Post
    What's up I got a big 454 in my 95 with a 4l80 and 4:10s needs bigger tires so I'll be doing a vss mod, I'd like to change some things like tps settings if I can cause it runs about 10:1 when it shifts down. other than that it really does run good a 4k rpm. This is the first forum I've been on so I'm glad to be here
    About the only real useful piece of information on this site. Although I do find it easier to use the dual DIP switches to mod your VSSB. It is helpful if you ever change tire sizes or axle ratio to be able to quickly change the VSSB settings.

http://tbichips.com/?page_id=504

When you say 10:1 is that your WOT air/fuel ratio on a wideband? If so it is not your TPS settings you want to change. It is your VE table and PE air/fuel ratio tables along with your catalyst overtemp settings.

Yes it does run rich if its in passing gear. I have been getting the tools together to use the computer programs until I get the diagnostic link. Today I downloaded WinALDL on my laptop. Is WinALDL a program that's going to let me change the parameter's on the fly like it should, it doesn't look like anything Ive used before, DDL, INSITE?
    Last edited by De-stroker; 03-14-2017 at 03:38 AM.

BTW this isn't going to be a drag truck but its old and I want to see what its doing... Ok I found APU1, I wonder if that's what Im searching for?
    Last edited by De-stroker; 03-14-2017 at 05:15 AM.