Hello everyone,

I've been a long time lurker of this site but this is finally my first post. The information on this site is awesome and has been a huge help to me. I guess I should start with some background info first.

I have a 1977 Chevy K10 with a 383 stroker, 10:1 compression, with a decently sized cam, and a manual transmission. It started off with a 670 Truck avenger carb but I was sick of constantly tearing it apart. My buddy had done a TBI swap on his CJ5 with a 304 in it and things went pretty smoothly for him so i decide why not try it. I swapped in a 1227747 ECM with a 350 throttle body, modified the AFPR to 15 psi, and upgraded to a high pressure fuel pump. Everything went really well and i soon had a reliable running motor.

This is where things started getting tougher. I had a pretty decent tune but could never get things where I wanted them. I couldn't ever get a good idle with closed loop so I had to force it to open loop. The idle was stable in open loop but was always way too rich. Everything I tried wouldn't lean it out enough.
At the time I was scouring the internet for answers but couldn't find anything. So I just ran the tune how it was and called it a day. Sometime later I found out about the 16197427 swap and everything about it sounded awesome. I picked up the parts i needed and swapped everything over.

I started with a 7.4L $0E BMHK BIN and changed all the parameters to fit my motor. I changed by VE Tables drastically and as of right now seem to have a pretty good tune. It is way faster and smoother than the 7747 ECM ever was and just cruises down the freeway at 70.

This finally leads me into my problem, which really is more of just an annoyance. My motor idle at 800 rpm while the truck is stopped but the second I start rolling the rpm jumps up to 1000/1200 rpm. Sometimes it blips from 1000-1200 rpm. It only return to 800 rpm when I'm fully stopped. This might be to help shifting for the manual transmission but it gets a little annoying when you're rolling up to a stoplight with your motor idling up and bouncing around. Does anyone know how to changed these setting or mess with this on the 16197427.

Sorry for the extremely long drawn out post, just thought a little background might help. Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs me to post my tune or data log. Also I am running a VSS.

Thanks