Sorry but the msg editor is shoving everything into one block. Hi everyone, I have a 1985 C4 TPI L98 that I am tuning. 870 ECU, AEM wideband wired into a Moates APU1 for datalogging. The engine is lightly modified, light intake cleanup and porting, 1.6 rockers, stock cam, long tube headers, no cats, dual 2.5" exhaust, descreened MAF. No smog pump, EGR system removed/disabled on chip. This is my first try at tuning, so I know the basics, but don't have much experience. Timing is stock at 6 degI have been datalogging and tuning the MAF tables to keep the AFR around 14-15. I leaned out tables 5 and 6 to get the WOT AFR up to 13, which I have read is a good value. I'm not sure if the descreened MAF has made this necessary. It was 11-12 AFR at WOT before. I thought that my engine would be leaner at WOT with better air flow from my mods, but I've read that stock WOT AFR is very rich.With my light mods, I am was thinking I would just have to tune the MAF tables and the spark advance vs rpm vs load table. The power enrichment spark vs AFR table is blank. I don't see a knock count value in my available datalogging variables in 1F.xdf. But I do have a knock flag value along with the other error code flags. I was going to increase the spark advance vs rpm vs load table values slightly and see if I could feel a difference, but I want to make sure I can tell when the engine is knocking, before it becomes severe. Are there any other values that you think i should play with to try to increase performance? Thanks