Hi everyone, I am working on a university project where we are trying to convert a small two stroke single cylinder petrol engine to work on diesel, but we are the keeping the spark plug and the compression ratio the same, and trying to work out the best way to deliver diesel so that it doesn't just smoke up.I am going to be keeping the carburetor but just use the throttle, and am planning to fit an injector in after the carburetor to inject the diesel. So I'll be building the fuel injector system from scratch as well as the mounting for the injector My plan so far is to have an injection system consisting of a fuel pump, filter, injector and fuel pressure regulator which I am planning to regulate using just mechanically rather than driving it on intake manifold pressure. My questions:Can you use diesel on a PFI petrol injector? I do not need the high pressure that a diesel system usually runs on so was planning to use diesel on a petrol-like system.Do you have any advice relating to setting up such a fuel injection system?