Hello all, name is Ryan live in central FL. Been reading a while on here and collecting information for a project Im going to start soon and figured Id post and introduve myself and my project before I do any posts about questions/concerns or opinions :)Truck is a 45 chevy truck, with a 72 gm 250 4.1l I6, bolted to the original transmission. Hoping to use the 1227747, modified dizzy and tbi off a 88 4.3l chevy.Recently started ordering parts, as last two junkyard were not successfulVentures.Truck is running and driving now, not trying to make a racecar, just tired of mucking with my carbs/choke/points etcSo far:Welded a o2 bung into my exhaust when I rebuilt the engine recently, and have the dizzy to convert one of the ones I have laying around to a 7 pin.Got a 4.3l tbi off an 88 4.3l astro and made an adapter plate to make it fit my intake manifold.Still searching for a ecm and a donor harness to cut up. And havent grabbed all the little sensors I need yet but figured that was not a big deal.Things Ill likely post about: fairly computer and electrical savy guy, done some programming work on microcontrollers and a few rasberry pi setups, but never an ECM.Where is the best place to start? Tunerpro? Getting a chip burned before changes can be made? Is this something easier to farm out? Best method to bench interface with emc to make changes? Id like to sort the system programming out and bench test before tearing apart the running truck.