My tune is consistently inconsistent. It does whatever it wants to do. I tested it. I set my 1600-5600rpm VE map all cells to 96 and sent it to the ECU then drove it. it made absolutely no difference in the drivability and AFR's did their usual thing, no change. I even tried changing injector size. My idle with 32lb injectors was 17-18 AFR so input in fuel injector flow 22lb/hr aka stock for L98 engine. it instantly put my AFR's in 11's, then I drove it made no difference driving. Then I set injector flow to 27lb my idle AFR was perfect at 14.7, drove it and made no difference driving AFR's were still rich and lean in all the places I'm trying to fix. So WTF is going on here seriously! Another issue is the Open Loop when cold. I need to find a way to tune it, turn it off sooner at lower coolant temps or eliminate it all together. my car runs in the 10's AFR in open loop. It's about 50-60*F in Pheonix AZ right now and as soon as the car gets going the coolant temps go down a bit and it seems to be enough to put it back into open loop and starts running way too rich. Unless someone has a suggestion on how to keep the engine temps consistent and warm. I'm already using a 195*F thermostat. Last thing, Cell trace. It works when it feels like it. Today it worked and then I stopped at the gas station to get fuel and turned the car off left the computer on tunerpro running, restarted the car and cell trace wouldn't work anymore.