I'm running an AEM EUGO wideband, Moates Ostrich II, TunerproRT V5. 32lb injectors 1990 corvette 6 speed, built motor I can't seem to get this thing to take in more fuel no matter what I do. It's running leaner than the wideband can show most of the time. I've tried adding massive amounts of fuel in the VE tables original values were around 60-80's I've put them all the way into the 90-120's with no noticeable change driving it, it is still too lean for my wideband to give me a reading. It idles okay in the 15's AFR. I've got matched 32lb injectors and set that in the scalars so then I tried changing that value both bigger and smaller. That did not make any difference either. I've tried using Cell Trace or Data Trace whatever you want to call it. It does not work properly. I set it all up but the highlighted cell is all wrong. sometimes it will sit in the 80 to 100 KPA cells and in the wrong RPM cells for minutes at a time while the engine is at idle. Obviously this should not be possible.