I seem to be having a hard time wrapping my head around the files I need to get to program my PCM. I understand that the bin is the actual code that is programmed to the memcal, but I am not sure of how I would go about choosing the one I need.I read to not be concerned with the Letter code ex: "BJYK" because you can burn to whatever you want. As long as I have a memcal from a vehicle with the same amount of cylinders as and close in motor size. I should be good here as I have a memcal from a 4.3 v6 going on to a 4.2 amc 258. I see some of the Bin files have transmission numbers in them. By the research I have done It sounds like I have a T999 transmission that works off the throttle linkage for shifting and I would want to use a Bin that I am able to disable "e" so that the computer thinks it is a manual transmission. However I am having a difficult time finding any information on how to do this.I am not really sure of how to pick the correct ads and xdf file I need once I have selected a bin file. I feel like I have a good Idea of what I need to do, but I have no idea of where to start with the files. I know there are probably many threads explaining this, and maybe all I need is for someone to point me to one of those threads?Any help would be greatly appreciated