Hello My Name is Steve- is been awhile since ive been on here .I recently upgraded to a new shortblock before I really got ahold of my tune .A few things that were holding me back were a worn out engine ,no wbo2 ,and a cracked head . I have since got all these things replaced and am ready to prepare wbo2 tuning .I had trouble finding info on the wbo2 integration to dashboard of tp5 as my truck doesn't have a egr pintle it has a different egr schematic and it is called something else but I figure I can try and tune mostly WOT by watching guage and making adjustments . A few questions I have is what paremeters do I look for to increase and decrease fueling for open loop please have patience and I have looked for this info many times before and a lot of what I found applied to different ecm and masks but not a lot of info on the $e6 and 8625 ecm. My shortblock was just upgraded to a 383 9.5cr I have always had the vortec heads and shorty headers no cat 454 tbi @ 20psi lt4 hotcam hurricane singleplane 4 bbl w adapter 373 gears vortec fuel pump with external fuel regulater . The blms are off slightly but I plan to tune closed loop and fix those with daves ve fixer and have done that before no problem .its the open loop I need some advice with . Thank you for any advice in advance many of you have helped me a lot in the past and I really appreciate it.