Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Nasty View Post
So I opened Scalars and input cylinder number, cylinder volume, injector flow rate stock 22lb/hr changed to new 32lb/hr. Is that all I need to do? What are injector pulse width tables doing? they are located under VE tables, labeled 'injector pulse width correction vs battery voltage' and another 'injector pulse width low offset vs base pulse width'.
do you have any details or data sheets on the injectors you're using?

the injector offset values are usually filled in from injector data sheets, they are to compensate for how long it takes an injector to open under various conditions. (for example an injector opens more slowly with less voltage applied to it) they mostly affect low airflow operation but setting them correctly definitely stabilize your engine if you set them correctly. configuring them without a proper injector data sheet is really bitchy.

how do I get cell trace to work so I can see what cell is currently active?
each item requires linking. a good xdf and adx set will probably already have some links set up, otherwise you have to do it manually.

in the DA Assoc. tab in the item editor, you can associate the x and y axis with your loaded adx. those links will stick, but if you change adx files they can break, so it's best to start making the links with the adx you plan to use in the future.. (pick a good one)

then 'toggle data tracing' in the acquisition menu.

having tracing in most 2d tables isn't too helpful, you can usually just eyeball the log for those, but you will find in stuff like ve and timing tables, being able to watch cell selection during actual driving events is really nice for finding problem areas.