I'm new and just joined. From previous post I have read . . . seems like I am at the right place.

I just upgraded a 1987 V10 Chevy with the 305 (LO3) TBI engine. The LO3 ran fine with no codes and got 16 mpg. I had the TBI heads (#187) ported and installed the ramjet 350/HT 383 roller cam (14097395). I replaced the following sensors with AC Delco parts - coolant temp sensor for ecm, iac valve, and tps. Rebuilt the TBI. The injectors were professional serviced and flow tested and re-installed into the TBI.

My goal was to increase low end torque and fuel efficiency. I wasn't looking for horsepower. It's a daily driver, 4x4.

I was hoping that since the LSA on the HT383 cam (109 degrees) matched the LO3 cam, it would allow me to start the engine, drive it, and data log for fine tuning . . . but right now it won't idle. It is running RICH with me holding the throttle a little open to keep it running. After a few minutes, it throws engine code 45.

TPS volts at idle are set at 0.56V
Timing is set at 0 degrees.

I am going to check to make sure that I am not misfiring on a cylinder

I am using a Snap-On Solus Pro for data. Let me know if anyone needs additional info . . . head flow data, MAP readings, etc.

Thanks in advance to whomever can assist.