Since I still haven't been able to get the $0D maf to work correctly for me, I went back to speed density for the time being. Everything is running well so today I decided to implement the fan code. I've attached my BIN and the xdf I used for the fans, but it doesn't seem to be working. Something somewhere is off just enough (probably me) that the fan will run almost constantly, but clicks off for a fraction of a second about every 45 seconds or so and comes right back on. I pulled the fan relay out of the other truck and it does the same thing with that relay as well. Ground trigger for the fan is wired to pin E3. When I disconnected the fan and relay, I wired a 12v LED direct to battery hot, with the ground side to pin E3. The LED is constant on very dim, and full brightness when the engine hits the correct temp set to trigger the fan to come on. I am NOT running a solid state relay, nor do I have soft start enabled. Truck is a 1973 K5 with the original low mile 350/th350 with no mods other than the TBI swap. Anyone else have this issue, or see any problems in my BIN?