hi everyone. Was needing some assistance and information on using a 700r4 with the 8051 pcm. I have done some tuning before on a 94 vette I use to own. Used tunercat in the past. MY new project is a 55 Studebaker truck which I am putting in a lt1 and 4l60 transmission. ITs all sitting in a 93 camaro yet to be pulled. Since I was familiar with the tuning of the 94, I bought the pcm from a 95 impala and a wiring harness for a 95 camaro from EBAY. The harness was previously used and hacked up , but I got it cheap. So ohmed out the harness and labeled all the cut wires. Plugged in the PCM, powered it up and all is fine. I am using the $eehack program (first time, like it a lot) . The PCM is actually the correct year and model.
So now that this is all well and good I need some help / information on understanding what happens when I deselect the 4l60e transmission.
Will TCC still fucntion with all the tables ?
Will brake switch detection still function.
The TCC control solenoid line is the control to use ? (d11 or d6) This is a little fuzzy for me. On the schematics I have the Impala PCM pinouts are label different then the Camaro pinouts.

thanks
Larry