I have been all over this site trying to gather information and having not found said information I am asking the question. I am attempting to create a history table so that I can further tune my truck and have had no luck in getting the correct 'z' chart so that the table will work correctly. I have attached a screenshot of the issue i'm running into, just don't know what parameter to choose in order to create a history table of my open throttle ve. I don't want to start changing the VE table without creating a history table first.

If more information is needed I don't mind sharing it, the truck runs well but i can feel hesitation when i'm just barely on the throttle at cruising speeds. And the VE table is the only thing I haven't messed with yet.

Thoughts?

(Vehicle info)
8625 pcu $E6
93 Silverado with 3.42 gears and 4l60E trans.
New 96 350 block, vortec heads, ramjet camshaft and 42mm bored out throttle body for more flow.
Intake is Edelbrock 7116
Fuel Injectors are 61 lb truck injectors, turned to 73.5 psi in program.
Fuel injection regulator spring is 18 psi, turned down 6.5 revolutions out of 8.75 revolutions possible. (Turning the psi up actually made the truck drive-able in the mornings when the temps dropped down into the upper 30's)

Thank you!