Thread: $E6 History Tables and Tuning

Carb and Points!

$E6 History Tables and Tuning

I have been all over this site trying to gather information and having not found said information I am asking the question. I am attempting to create a history table so that I can further tune my truck and have had no luck in getting the correct 'z' chart so that the table will work correctly. I have attached a screenshot of the issue i'm running into, just don't know what parameter to choose in order to create a history table of my open throttle ve. I don't want to start changing the VE table without creating a history table first.

If more information is needed I don't mind sharing it, the truck runs well but i can feel hesitation when i'm just barely on the throttle at cruising speeds. And the VE table is the only thing I haven't messed with yet.

Thoughts?

(Vehicle info)
    8625 pcu $E6
    93 Silverado with 3.42 gears and 4l60E trans.
    New 96 350 block, vortec heads, ramjet camshaft and 42mm bored out throttle body for more flow.
    Intake is Edelbrock 7116
    Fuel Injectors are 61 lb truck injectors, turned to 73.5 psi in program.
    Fuel injection regulator spring is 18 psi, turned down 6.5 revolutions out of 8.75 revolutions possible. (Turning the psi up actually made the truck drive-able in the mornings when the temps dropped down into the upper 30's)

Thank you!

I've never used the adx your using "A204 Trans $E6 TP5 v250.adx". I use "A201 $E6 TP5 v250.adx" and haven't had any problems using the history tables that are already set up on it. All the files you need are here "http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?336-16168625-PCM-Information-E6". In TunerPro's toolbar there should be and icon to open up the history tables. Just mouse over them till you find the right one.

Maybe you need to read this "http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?466-TunerPro-starter-Tutorial!-New-users-this-is-a-must-read" and this "http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?1895-Adjusting-VE-Fueling-tables-with-BLM-data-Tutorial" to get you started.

Good Luck!

The "Z" axis is BLM Multiplier.

Try using the attached $E6.adx, it's the one I used to tune my 93 K1500.

dave w

Carb and Points!
    Okay, This is working now. Thank you for the 201. Both of these are listed, I never thought to not use the 204 or to try the 201.

Testing, testing.
    Havens