So I'm making the transition from MAF 7165 6E to SD 7730 8D. The original plan was 7730 running code 59 with a boosted engine but the boosted part didn't happen..... again.

I think I have everything working except I can't seem to figure out where to connect the LC-1 to the ECM. I'm sure the information I need is right here and I may have even been looking right at it but these long days of working out in the heat have simply worn me down to the point that by the time I make it to the computer to do research I don't remember what I was researching for.

Anyway, I'm working with TunerPro, Ostrich, 7730 ECM, S_AUJP v5 2030_D.XDF and S_AUJP v5 2030_D-WBo2 Innovate LC-1.adx.
I'm not sure what the _D is for on file name so if I need to use a different XDF or ADX file just let me know.

I have really overloaded my brain lately, I ended up with HPTuners to tune a 2002 Z06, Binary Editor(really with I had left this one to someone else)to tune a 2000 Mustang, working with TunerPro on a 91 454 truck and now learning $8D for my Camaro.........

Thanks in advance because I know you guys will hook me up on the LC-1.
Attachment 10951