Thread: 2002 OS 12212156 .xdf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Version 4 of the 12212156 released! (in the first post) Enjoy! :)

Added new parameters:
    - Cranking VE Baro Multiplier and Calibration Temperature,
    - Commanded Fuel For Extended Cranking,
    - MAF Airmass Filter,
    - Dynamic Airflow parameters,
    - VE Correction parameters,
    - Priming Pulses parameters,
    - PE enable parameters,
    - LTFT deadband, update rate, and filters,
    - Idle STFT parameters,
    - Torque Management parameters,
    - Coil Dwell Time parameters,
    - Shift Light parameters

New categories, better parameter descriptions, more organized category view.

I think this XDF is pretty much finished, tested on a dozen of cars and works perfectly!
    Last edited by dzidaV8; 08-24-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    dzidaV8, I know I said it before, but I'll say it again: this is really great work. I can see it would take a lot of effort to sort out these inputs. I'm going to try using your XDF for some tuning a few months away. Hope it goes well! :)
    A couple things I noticed in the Engine Calibration of your XDF:
    1) {B4610} Heater Warmup Intake Temp Threshold = shows significantly different values in TunerPro vs EFILive. Check the data label?
    2) {B4359} A/C Torque Loss Spark Correction (Idle) Option = I believe the data label location is correct. Is the logic that interprets the "Set" in your XDF editable? I can toggle between "Set" or not "Set" and EFILive shows a correlating change, but the opposite as in: checked "Set" = "Disable"; while not checked "Set" = "Enable". (Seems to be the opposite of what I'd expect? Or perhaps EFILive is incorrectly interpreting this?)
    I plan to keep looking through your XDF more before I start further tuning with it.

For others who are thinking about trying this 2002 12212156 XDF, I wouldn't be afraid to try it out. I've been using it on two different PCM (a 411 swapped in a '00 Silverado and a 2002 Camaro). I've flashed probably about 20 times now, and not a single problem with any corrupt checksum nor any bricked PCM.

Fuel Injected!
    Thank you Chas for your feedback! I have fixed those issues, see xdf V5 in the first post :)

Fuel Injected!
    Would it be possible to add the A/C System type parameter to this xdf? I would like to change from the pressure switch system used on the trucks (type 3?) to the pressure sensor system like what is used on the F-body (type 2?) and enable 2 speed fan control based on A/C pressure.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neukam View Post
    Would it be possible to add the A/C System type parameter to this xdf? I would like to change from the pressure switch system used on the trucks (type 3?) to the pressure sensor system like what is used on the F-body (type 2?) and enable 2 speed fan control based on A/C pressure.
    Sure, I added an updated xdf to the first post :) And there's a lot more, beyond the A/C type switch.

Fuel Injected!
    Awesome. Thanks a lot!!!

Fuel Injected!
    The Min and Max labels under A/C [Disable/Enable] [Min/Max] Refrigerant Pressure appear to be reversed. Everything else looks good. I appreciate all your hard work.