Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2002 OS 12212156 .xdf

Hey barn dog did u ever fiqure this out, i am also trying to run a 2002 4.8 lr4 with a manual, using this os that ends in 56 i have copied the file in the plug in folder looks like a bunch of coding only readable part says something ls on top line, i have tried finishing the tune with ls droid and it just stops a lil after silence bus crap with ? mark. Andt to top it off i cannot find the original read me plug in to see if that the problem or i am also wondering if this xdf is only for v6 since that what it says at the end of it, if this is not correct please direct me to correct xdf.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoniounreverse View Post
    Hey barn dog did u ever fiqure this out, i am also trying to run a 2002 4.8 lr4 with a manual, using this os that ends in 56 i have copied the file in the plug in folder looks like a bunch of coding only readable part says something ls on top line, i have tried finishing the tune with ls droid and it just stops a lil after silence bus crap with ? mark. Andt to top it off i cannot find the original read me plug in to see if that the problem or i am also wondering if this xdf is only for v6 since that what it says at the end of it, if this is not correct please direct me to correct xdf.
    Try the attached version. Make sure to copy the plugin file to the plugins folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Carb and Points!
    Yes I did figure this one out. The OS12212156 is used with a 2002 bin file here on this site. The xdf that was written for it was written on a previous version of the tunerpro file. Once I had the correct tunerpro version that the xdf was written with and the correct plugins I was able to save tunes to my computer and then could write them to the vehicle. I will try to post the bin and xdf version I used here. Tunerpro version 5.00.9209.00. Hope this helps. I use GM-P01-P59-checksum from Github as the plugin. Also, I use the green obdlink LX dongle and the LSDroid app.

https://github.com/joukoy/gm-checksu...sum-plugin.dll
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Barndawg; 08-16-2022 at 07:08 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Hi:

Can some please fix the link so we can download the xdf?

Thanks all for the wonderful work. I tried clicking on the 12212156 - 2002 512k.xdf line to download the file. However, the page turns plain gray and never updates. The tab says "clear.gif ....

The .bin download worked.

Quote Originally Posted by tpichevelle View Post
    Hi:

Can some please fix the link so we can download the xdf?

Thanks all for the wonderful work. I tried clicking on the 12212156 - 2002 512k.xdf line to download the file. However, the page turns plain gray and never updates. The tab says "clear.gif ....

The .bin download worked.
    The 12212156 is a pretty common XDF
    I am not sure if it will help you but it is available here
    https://github.com/BoredTruckOwner/L...0512k%20V1.xdf
    Git hub is counter intuitive so
    To download that file or any of the hundreds of XDF's and Bin's and tunes on git hub
    Right click the
    RAW button
    and select Save Link as...
    from the menu

I have been learning this stuff for a couple months so I am really green but I remember looking for XDF's and Bin's People just told me to google it (because they were being sarcastic or hazing the new guy or they thought I had not already tried that)

Hope I was able to help

Electronic Ignition!
    Thanks for the reply. Now I'm able to download several files without a download button I had to pass over. The V1 file was put there 3 years ago and may be the V1 from this thread effort. The filename is the same as V6. The file from above is from this year and comes after V9 and appears to be a well rung out release. I have the V9 to get started. I'm anxious to adopt the released version to keep my effort as bug-free as possible.

Take care

Carb and Points!
    I'm so glad i found this xdf. I previously used the 12202088 xdf. This is much nicer.
    Is there any way to add A/C pressure based fan control with a cycling type system. From what I can tell only a few 05 trucks have that type of system. Pin 14, used for the pressure switch input is not used for anything else, even on the cycling switch type systems.
    I've tried to look at diassambly but never really got the hang of it