Thread: 86 Nissan hardbody ????anyone

86 Nissan hardbody ????anyone

As off the wall as this may seem I have an 86 nissan pickup with a 3.3 ported and polished and a bunch of little bolt on crap, anyone know where I could or what it takes to tune these, currently it has an apexi afc in it but everytime you unhook battery all is lost and I hate that
    Wise man once said,better to stay silent and let others assume your and idiot than to open your mouth and prove it........and yes im an idiot lol

TunerPro has some Nissian stuff and there's a guy on that forum into them but I'm not sure they go back that far?

Moates also has some Nissian stuff including anew emulater.
    http://www.moates.net/newsdesk_info.php/newsdesk_id/117

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

yeah i need to post a pic of this ....I have had it since i was in my teens lol been sitting 3 years and we finally fixed it last week and i forgot about the apexi lol
    Wise man once said,better to stay silent and let others assume your and idiot than to open your mouth and prove it........and yes im an idiot lol

still pondering this. sent an email about the nemu but no response yet as to if it will work with my ancient ecu