Hey all. I hope this is the right place to ask this question. Can't find a lot of people that would have the knowledge on a setup like this to ask. I currently have a 1995 Yukon with a Whipple supercharger on the entirely stock 5.7L TBI motor. I'm planning to do a full rebuild soon, keeping the stock engine size, I might move up to 72cc heads for a lower compression ratio. I'm planning on running somewhere around 5-7 psi after I do the rebuild.

Here's the question. I have an old Edelbrock MPFI manifold setup in my room right now. Scored it off CL. Anyways, I need injectors for it. I was looking at the Magnetti Marelli IWP069 injectors. They have to be the shorty injectors, but do you guys think these would have the right flow rate or capacity for my setup? I'm hoping to be in the 400-500 neighborhood when the rebuild is done with the higher boost, I just want to make sure these are in that range for fuel supply. I will be bumping fuel pressure up to about 45 psi, which these say they flow 46 lb/hr (I believe I read that's at 42 psi, but I can't find where I saw that).

Also, do you guys think it would be safe to run the stock fuel filter? Stock fuel pressure is around 12-15 psi, but would I encounter a problem when increasing that to 45 psi?

Thanks for the help. Like I said, I hope this is the right place to ask about this. If anyone has any better resources where I could find information on these types of swaps, I would happily read up. More knowledge the better!