Ok there is alot of action on here so I wanted to see if anyone on here knows anything at all about the $59 mask im currently attempting to tune in my 1227730ecu with 3 bar map/and turbo 3.1L V6 Camaro

I like the starter bin ive been working on for part throttle tuning but it seems impossible for this car to idle smooth and not be stinking rich. If im lucky ill get 12.4 AFR at idle without the car wanting to "hunt" at idle. Black as can be..sparkplugs.

There are so many different values and such that Im chasing my tail trying to figure this out.

I know that its the code and not the car as i tried my modded $88 bin/with the 1 bar map and adjusted##'s and the idle ran smooth at 14.5-15 AFR and NO hunting.
Honestly this car has never idle like it does now.. ever! Anyone that remembers me tuning the $88 mask a few months ago knows ive never had a idle hunting issue.

Thanks for any insite as im running out of patients for this $59 mask!

Just wanted to add though the car does pull nice at 3-5psi of boost. 11-12 AFR and the only reason (i think) that i had a little spark knock today was because of my plugs not being gapped tight enough if not then SA will be taken out.