Hi everybody...

I'm on the ground floor of my injection project..

I've gotten lots of infomation from other sites, but binderplanet has been very useful thusfar. Yesterday one of the members there recommended me to come here, since you guys were THE PLACE for intel !!

I have an old school Jeep CJ7 with a V8 360
It has dual fans that are wired and working correctly..
Duraspark stock dizzy that now has the large MSD cap and rotor on it, and MSD 6A ignition.

What I'm trying to do is adapt a GM LT1 injection setup on it.

I believe, I can handle the mechanical side of things: cutting up the stock LT1 intake and adapting it to a custom made "tunnel" to mate with the carb flange on an edelbrock intake, drilling the intake to accept injectors, building fuel rails, pump, and lines, etc....

Its the electric side I have questions with. One person suggested using a megasquirt system, another suggested using a 7730 PCM, and that it might work with my duraspark dizzy (not requiring a crank sensor)??? another suggested an OBD1 computer..

I have a fairly new Centech wiring harness in my Jeep that I'd prefer not to hack up too badly.

Before I go to the JY and buy something I DONT need, I'd rather get some intel on what I SHOULD get my hands on.

I guess I'm just looking for a setup that will run the injection system and no other accessories, such as tranny, ABS, fans, turbo, etc...

thanks in advance for any help or suggestions...
sincerely,
brian