I created a thread on the TunerPro forum last fall but thought it might get more eyes here:

Posted last fall:
Need to know what I need to add or change for adding control of the PWM solenoid for a 95 4L60E in a 94 PCM. I already ran an extra pin from trans case connector ("U") to blue connector "C", pin 6.

I had the PCM re-flashed by a reputable tuner in the southeast US. They said it'd be re-flashed with "95 base code" to handle the 95 trans in a 94 car (didn't know it was a 95 PWM trans, was there when I bought it 900 miles after installation of it) I want to make sure what I should see if this is so is there. Mechanically, it's all correct, but I still have no TC lockup or 4th gear.
And an update from today (moved to a place where I can wrench almost every day!)

07-20-16:
I finally pulled the tune from the PCM after some troubleshooting connections to power the ALDL cable. I'm not sure what I'm looking for in TunerPro, but I sorted by parameter category to focus on transmission. I can't see anything that looks like PWM where I expected to see it under Torque Converter Lockup (TCC). I'm starting to doubt that the base tune I have is actually 1995 code. I cleared the code 84 and it came right back. I have a quick disconnect for the wire from PWM solenoid to case connector U on the trans. When I disconnected it I also got a code 83, which went away again after I reconnected the PWM/ Pin U wire.

Maybe find a known 95 auto BIN and look at it to tell? I don't know at this point. If that's the answer I could merge the BIN I have with one that's a known 95 to transfer the mail order tune parameters to a known 95 BIN. Tedious, but one way to do it, I guess.

.bin file and change log uploaded (I updated a couple of things that needed it while I was at it.