Thread: new from Fl

Electronic Ignition!

new from Fl

Hi everyone...
    my name is Brian. I live in Fla, and am trying to do a cool (in my opinion) MPFI set up on a Jeep..

I've been at other sites, and someone directed me here as THE PLACE for intel!!

I hope to learn as much tech as my brain will absorb, and in the process be able to help others in the future..

thanks very much

brian

Welcome Brian. You'll find a wealth of knowledge and kind people willing to help here. We have no rules and all topics are welcome. Especially cool projects like yours. We all learn together.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Electronic Ignition!
    thanks Eaglemark, thats nice to hear...
    brian

Glad to see you here! I am also bulding a MPFI system for my jeep. 79 Cherokee with a AMC 401. I have a few pics and posts on here somewhere.
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepsAndGuns View Post
    Glad to see you here! I am also bulding a MPFI system for my jeep. 79 Cherokee with a AMC 401. I have a few pics and posts on here somewhere.
    Sweet...I wanted to build a 401, but it was just cost prohibitive getting a good core. I have a 360 in my CJ that is tired and worn out, but also have one on a stand that I'm gonna build soon. Thought about doing a stroker motor I saw Rick Jones do on IFSJA, but also decided against that due to cost. I figured I'd be the cool one on the block by doing the MPFI instead!!!

Your 401 ought to ROCK when you do it too!!