OK pretty sure there is no capability to monitor WB02 with this ECU. I have factory 305 manifolds on my 5.7, as they were plenty for the initial transplant of the stock 5.7 into my S10. The driver's side has an O2 bung on it right at the point where the main tube of the casting joins the downtube.

Few questions:

-What is the best place for a WBO2 sensor? I have the factory sensor at the "Y" of the crossover pipe in the factory location of the 4.3 V6.

-Presumably a Bosche sensor will be best. What sort of application would I look for, any OBDII+ GM application?

-I'll need a driver to run it. I'd like to be able to incorporate the data from it into engine management and logging. Presumably I'm looking at something from Moates, and an ECU change to a 7247 (or was it a 7427, my dyslexia is getting the best of me again).

-I'd like to get this done right, but I don't want to have to shell out $500 either. I don't mind piecemealing it here and there- I do know I'd like to go with something like the Ostrich setup where I can emulate a tune and if I like it I can send it to the ECM and just be done with it. Pie-in-the-sky, I'd like to be able to skip burning chips altogether (but in truth if I don't have to burn chips every darn time I make a change, and just have to when I find something I like, that's just fine).

I have more questions but that's enough to focus on at the moment.