Thread: Can't get $OD ADX to read AFR Meter

Fuel Injected!

Can't get $OD ADX to read AFR Meter

Ok so I have read and tried stuff on the autoprom1 adc channel set up thread but I still can't get info into tunerpro rt from afr meter. It doesn't even come up in dash. I have only used OD a couple times and haven't modified OD adx except for trying to get afr info. Using the OD adx downloaded from here.

Any my info is greatly appreciated !!!

What AFR meter are you using?

I posted information on Wide Band Tuning here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...g)-Spreadsheet

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    It's an old FJO sat on shelf for 10 yrs or so never used. I tried different conversion bit only changed from 10.078 to .5?? Volts. History table shows same reading if not connected. I'll look at that

thank you

Fuel Injected!
    I still cant get any wbo2 data into tunerpro. The wbo2 history table will only show 10.0 afr whether the wbo2 is connected or not. tried all channels on apu1, editing adx, and its currently ran into the egr (b16 i think)The sensor wire has 0-5v. Do I need to change something in the laptop, com port or something.

I don't use the apu1 to data log WBO2. I connect the WBO2 0~5v output from by AEM WBO2 gauge to B16 and edit the .bin file for WBO2 data logging.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    I read the thread about editing the adx for wbo2 and tried doing all that but nothing changes 10.0 in the table. I'm not saying I didn't do it wrong tho! I downloaded a adx that is titled $OD 161???427 ??.adx and gonna try it. And will read that thread again

Have you measured the actual output from the WBO2 controller? Have you verified that is has voltage changes that follow what the ARF is doing?

Just to get on the same page as you, you started by trying to use the Analog in channels on the screw strip on the APU1, then moved onto using the EGR position input for WBO2, editing the ADX accordingly for each setup? I just want to make sure you're not combining two different ways to get WBO2 data into the datastream.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Fuel Injected!
    Yes sorry, I do leave out details sometimes and get stuff backwards!! I did try all that like you described but editing adx I may have not got it right because the adx labeled $0D?161??7427.adx (not sure how spelled)I got from here worked right off bat. The 1 I used was advanced250v.adx or however, but yea measured wire volt while revving engine and read the tutorial telling how to set up wbo2. Anyway I'm going to compare the 2 and see what I did wrong.

Hey Thanks a lot I'm really making more progress than last summer!!! :-)