Thread: hey guys help real quick please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

hey guys help real quick please

hey I got a 7730 ecm with and ostrich plugged in and when I upload bin then download to see if it is reading right they come back way different ,is there something special to do on these 7730's
    Wise man once said,better to stay silent and let others assume your and idiot than to open your mouth and prove it........and yes im an idiot lol

my autoprom does this once and a while too. I just reupload and it will take after a couple tries. I noticed this happens more so if I hit upload right after I initialize hardware without giving it a few seconds to do whatever it does in the background.
    87 4Runner, 15" spring lift, 3" body, chevy vortec 355, 5.29 gears, 38.5x15.5x15" Boggers, 280hr, 16168625 running $0D
    93 S10, 36x12.5x15 TSL's, custom turbo headers, 266HR cam, p&p vortec heads, $0D Marine MPFI with 8psi boost.
    05 Silverado, 2' lift, 4" exhaust, Bully Dog programmer,

Might have to do with checksum disable, AA?

I have AutoProm and no issues, upload to emulater, verify and run it!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

got it ,just waited a minute after intial like pj said .
    Thanks guy and Mark I got Mr hyde running decent well at least Idles pretty good but Its got a maasive whistle under the hood around 15 inches of vacuum..sounds like riser blocks,so I guess im gonna pull the intake lol.One thing after another on that truck but do you mind looking at the log and see what you think thus far on it
    Wise man once said,better to stay silent and let others assume your and idiot than to open your mouth and prove it........and yes im an idiot lol

Make sure that's not IAC whistle first!!! May need a little more throttle blade opening, reset TPS voltage, look at IAC counts. Can usually get a little more vacuum at idle with some more timing and/or raising idle a little too!

Sure I'll look over the data log, post it up and remind me what ADX.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

1227730_8d.adx