Folks-

I've just been able to pull data for the first time with Tunerpro RT (registration payment is going out tonight, thanks Mark!). In doing so, I see that my injector duty cycle is at 180-200%, and my spark advance settings are all over the place in a regular "sweep" from 4 degrees to off the chart.

I can post the take from my logging session later today, or you can find it here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post60621

I replaced the 4.3L V6 with a 5.7 V8, and as you know the injectors appear identical. I did replace the computer and chip, as well. I am reasonably certain that the chip is factory, for a 5.7 Auto application.

About all I can come up with is I pulled a stupid and put the 4.3 injectors in the 5.7, but I would imagine they'd only be taxed to about 133% of duty cycle - and even that seems impossible. These injectors are rated at percent of time they are on- one would expect that 100% of the time would be the absolute maximum- can't be open 6 seconds out of every 3. Or am I misunderstanding this?

What else could make this occur?

I'm using a definition I pulled off of code59.com , will rerun the test tonight with a code pulled out of the Tunerpro site. It was about midnight when I finally got my DIY USB cable working, so I didn't pursue the issue too far.