Thread: New to Forum

Fuel Injected!

New to Forum

Admin note: Moved from another thread

Hi their guys,

I`m new to this forum, and didn`t yet find out my way around it. I wonder if you can help me, or direct me where to make a thread, in order to get some help.

I have a project with my Chevy 5.7 silverado 1990. I`m kind of restorating it, with additional upgrates. So wat i did is, i fully rebuild the engine, sandblasted and painted GM orange, installed KB flat top hypereutectic pistons, and comp cam 08-467-8. And as final i have made a vortec heads conversion, living the vortec manifold and injectors CFSI, installing the PCM Black box, and joining the two wirings together, in cabin is old and underhood is from vortec. So, now, the truck starts and works, but the problem is it gives me 20 degrees oftiming, and misfires. I took the car to a programmer, he unsoldered the chip and soldered an addapter for the chip, so it can be taken off easialy, reprogrammed it, and played with the ignition timer. When he gave me the car back, it had a P1345 stands for timing poins of crank and cam are off, said that have to adjust that and it will work fine. After checking all the marks and setting back the ignition timing (the marks were ok), the fault dissapeared and the engine light whent off. I have contacted him and said that it has to be adjusted through PCM black box, after reading alot of forums and projects, i think i`m right. Couldsomeone help me with this problem, any help is appreciated!!! Thanks in advance.

Ow, and one more thing, i havent yet conected the gear box wires to the PCM, want to do it from dashboard, not directly from the gearbox, but dont know yet to what pins in PCM and what to connect. Haven`t yet found the info. any help would be grate on that topic as well.

Thank you!

Fuel Injected!
    Good day people. I have something similar. Project chevy s10, after implementing the L31 Vortec engine, I downloaded a bin file in a nearby branch. with the help of my friend, I downloaded the program to pcm. But for the second week I can't understand why the transmission doesn't work (there are no errors). And throws out the code for the p1345 engine. Trambler and placemarks have already been checked several times. Camshaft and crankshaft sensors have been replaced. If anyone can help, please tell me.