Thread: MI - Factory TPI Intake

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Carb and Points!

MI - Factory TPI Intake

Either getting no action or flakes the other places I have posted this, so I guess let's see if anyone here might be interested.

TPI intake from an F-body. Has the 87-95 intake bolt pattern. 9th injector (cold-start). Just the hard parts here. Lower intake, upper plenum w/ throttle body, runners, fuel rails w/ injectors, distributor and cover. All the parts are in the pictures. What fasteners I did not get when I bought it I grabbed some stainless socket head cap screws from work to round out the somewhat mishmash of fasteners. I do not know what injectors are in it, I did not remove them to look, so assume "stock". IAC and TPS sensors are in the throttle body too.

I was all set to use this on my SS until I got a deal I could not say no too on a 4.8 from my neighbor. My neighbor gave me the deal the night before I was going to buy an 0411 to run this TPI with. With plans changed, this becomes available.

I am asking $150. Seems reasonable as it comes with the dizzy and cover, two items that seem to be missing from the majority of other deals. Also the runners are pretty dent/ding free, with the exception of one, which I show pics of. Paypal ok. Reply in thread, PM, email me at reveeneman@gmail.com, or text Bob @ 616-520-5016.
    Last edited by kwkenuf; 06-26-2016 at 05:02 PM.