Thread: MI - Factory TPI Intake

Carb and Points!

MI - Factory TPI Intake

Either getting no action or flakes the other places I have posted this, so I guess let's see if anyone here might be interested.

TPI intake from an F-body. Has the 87-95 intake bolt pattern. 9th injector (cold-start). Just the hard parts here. Lower intake, upper plenum w/ throttle body, runners, fuel rails w/ injectors, distributor and cover. All the parts are in the pictures. What fasteners I did not get when I bought it I grabbed some stainless socket head cap screws from work to round out the somewhat mishmash of fasteners. I do not know what injectors are in it, I did not remove them to look, so assume "stock". IAC and TPS sensors are in the throttle body too.

I was all set to use this on my SS until I got a deal I could not say no too on a 4.8 from my neighbor. My neighbor gave me the deal the night before I was going to buy an 0411 to run this TPI with. With plans changed, this becomes available.

I am asking $150. Seems reasonable as it comes with the dizzy and cover, two items that seem to be missing from the majority of other deals. Also the runners are pretty dent/ding free, with the exception of one, which I show pics of. Paypal ok. Reply in thread, PM, email me at reveeneman@gmail.com, or text Bob @ 616-520-5016.
    Last edited by kwkenuf; 06-26-2016 at 05:02 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Looks like a good deal, too bad I've only got a V6.

FYI - that one dent is stock. I can't recall exactly why. Something like a cable or a hose runs there, so GM dented the intake.
    Weird, but true.

Fuel Injected!
    I'm actually REALLY tempted by this. I have a 94 5.7 in my S10 and have considered going TPI.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hope it is still around in a few weeks- I am going to have to outlay some fundage to repair hurricane damage, more than likely.

If you still have it in a month or so, let's talk!
    -Phil, in Charleston, SC

'89 S10 Blazer: SOA SAS: Dana 44s, 5.7L V8, 700R4; 35s, 4.10:1; TBI with 1227747 ECM
    '94 Grand Cherokee: 4.0, 4" lift, 31s
    '90 Jeep Cherokee: In progress: 5.7L V8,700R4,NP231C, D44s. TBI with 1227747 ECM
    '87 Fiero GT: 3.8SC (initial research stage)

Carb and Points!
    Boy, I figured this thread was going nowhere. Good thing I checked back in.

Quote Originally Posted by KlingonFiero View Post
    Looks like a good deal, too bad I've only got a V6.

FYI - that one dent is stock. I can't recall exactly why. Something like a cable or a hose runs there, so GM dented the intake.
    Weird, but true.
    First I heard of it. Interesting. That reminds me, there is NO throttle cable bracket on the upper plenum.

Quote Originally Posted by 89S10_Project View Post
    I'm actually REALLY tempted by this. I have a 94 5.7 in my S10 and have considered going TPI.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hope it is still around in a few weeks- I am going to have to outlay some fundage to repair hurricane damage, more than likely.

If you still have it in a month or so, let's talk!
    This thing is in a box in my parts storage area, not going anywhere anytime soon. It is waiting for either someone to buy it or for me to finish gathering parts and possibly put it on my '79 K20's 400. That is not going to happen until next spring at the soonest. So when you are ready to buy, shoot me an email at reveeneman@gmail.com You will get me much quicker than going through this site. I don't come here very often anymore.