Thread: $5B2.xdf

Carb and Points!

$5B2.xdf

Hello all. I am hoping you can help me find the 5B2.xdf as the title indicates. I have several old .bins I would like to examine, but I lack the correct .xdf to open them correctly. If not, I will need to learn how to create it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Fuel Injected!
    The "GM EFI Systems" forum has a sub-forum pinned at the top called "GM ECM - Bins - TunerPro Definition Files - Wiring Diagrams - Tuner Info!" which contains various information about the different OBDI GM systems including definition files.

If that doesn't work, try the "Bin Files, Definitions, Hacks, Moates Fileman, DIY-EFI and more!" forum, which actually takes you to a FTP site with a whole bunch of information. Try the "def" directory for various definition files.

Carb and Points!
    I shall continue the search. Thanks for the suggestions. It is the unfortunate byproduct of a sort of orphan product.

Edit: I think I found what I need, thanks to you. I didn't realize there were so many sub-forums and I had already looked in your first suggestion.
    Last edited by 2seater; 06-17-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Carb and Points!
    I did try the .xdf I found and all looks good now. I am very grateful for the assistance.