Thread: Hello from southern Florida....

Electronic Ignition!

Hello from southern Florida....

Hello all, new to the site and it looks interesting. I have been tuning GM vehicles for over 9 years using both HP Tuners and EFI Live. As I am retired, I started a venture to help others learn the fine art of tuning and working the tuning software as well as continuing Tuning performance cars to daily drivers.

I am one to believe that you can never learn everything so I will be here to listen as well as speak. Hopefully I can provide my expertise in my strong points and learn to improve my short comings.

Looking forward to the interactive "volley" of technical banter mixed with a good time.

Thank you

Ed M
    ERM Performance Tuning
    Last edited by ERM Performance Tuning; 07-12-2016 at 05:04 PM.
    Google and HP Tuners makes me the smartest man in the world

www.ermperformancetuning.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...g7mEF6HyfR1a7Q -- Subscribe and Like

Tuning, Training and Tutorials

Electronic Ignition!
    Just want all to know that with EFI Live shying away from us petrol tuners (I have and still use their product) and even shutting down their Tune Repository, HP Tuners is pushing way ahead with not only the best GM tuning support to date, but also Ford and Dodge as well as Diesel. all under one cable. HP Tuners support of the Gen V DI and A6/A8 is unprecedented and we wouldn't be able to put a good tune down with out it.

So if you are looking for another direction to go or just starting out check out their site and even down load a free demo version of their software to take on a test drive.

Just letting all know that their is another option...I relied heavily on EFI Live in the past and am very disappointed that they have changed their business direction but we have to satisfy our customers and personal tuners needs.

Ed M

ERM Performance Tuning