I'm getting an error code every time I drive, but nothing shows up in TunerPro RT, either while I am driving and the code lights up, or after stopping. The MIL Light goes away when I turn off the engine, and does not appear until the next drive. The light comes on about 5 minutes into the drive. I'm hoping that it might be an error code that was not defined in the ADX ????

A couple of error codes are missing for my not-so-popular ECM 16183247. It is from a '95 3800 series I Supercharged 3800. i am using XDF $5B 94-95 L27 L67 3.8.XDF; ADX 5B7.adx. I think the error codes are defined in the ADX ( sure not an expert here).

In comparing the Factory Service Manual codes to the Error Flags in TunerPro RT, I found only two that were undefined in TunerPro- P1257 Boost Control Problem; and P1623 PROM Error. P200 Injector Circuit Fault and P1860 Torque Converter Clutch PWM Solenoid Circuit are also missing, but are identified as VIN K ( non Supercharged), vs the Supercharged (Vin 1) version I am working with.

Wonder if there is any way to get these defined. I suppose with a little information I could maybe figure out how to modify the ADX to add these, but I'm not sure I'm that smart I can certainly copy the format of the other codes, but have no clue as to how to find the "location" of the error flags to start with. My experience with Assembly language was over 40 yrs ago, and I've forgotten pretty much all of what I learned!!!