Hello,

New guy here, my name is Paul with my first introductory post. I registered (I don't recall how long ago) because I became interested in EFI and chip tuning soon after I purchased my '87 TPI Camaro back in '89 when most of the EFI tuning info was shared on Yahoo or other news group sites.

Over the years I've accumulated chips, a Moates AutoProm and chip adapter boards and other necessary stuff but I never really ventured that deep into this, limited to reading the factory EPROM data, learning how to manupulate flags and tables with TunerPro, burning my changes onto chips but never installing them and running them.

Having done this off and on over the years makes picking it up again seem like a whole new learning experience every time.

Lately, I've been doing some stand-alone datalogging with the AutoProm and TurnerPro on my old '92 Lumina. It's getting to where it won't pass California's biennial emission testing (a topic for another thread). I can datalog with my old OTC 4000e but I think datalogging with TunerPro is much easier especially when I have to keep my eyes on the road and not have to stare and push buttons on a scan tool.

I'm looking for help and advise. Hopefully, I can also contribute and help out others as well.

Thanks for being here.