Hey guys. My name is Paul - pretty much anything with wheels that rumbles is cool to me.

Most recently me and my friends have been working a project to build a go fast rock racer. Nearly the whole buggy is custom built out of my garage. Drivetrain is based on LT1 lifted from a 94 b-body. Previous owner had motor rebuilt and unfortunately (or fortunately) was not able to put it back together enough to run the upgraded motor.

We lifted out the engine/trans/wire harness and confirmed all was well by running prior to starting the project to build around it. Transmission has been rebuilt and now drivetrain is ready to come back to life for some fun.

Fast forward a year (one Saturday at a time) or so and we now have our buggy built around the drivetrain, engine runs but needs initial cleanup/tune....how I came to find this site.

I look forward to enjoying/learning from your projects and hopefully can draw from the experiences of the members.

Initially I am working to get basics up and running and once settled in tune for our specific needs.

Look forward to spending some time here...Paul