Thread: Another wannabe EFI tuner greenhorn here looking for some reasuring guidence.

Electronic Ignition!

Another wannabe EFI tuner greenhorn here looking for some reasuring guidence.

looking for some guidance to tune my 93 Corvette, I rebuilt the LT-1 and added the hot cam kit with the 1.6 rockers, Edelbrock air gap manifold w/BBK52mm T/B and a 95 style MSD vented opti-spark. The unit starts and runs but not as it should, way to rich it seems on start up and even after it has warmed up at idle. I have been beating down the net trying to gather as much information as i can to tune this thing, seems like there is alot more information on the F-bodys and not so much on the Y-body espicially the 93 (one year wonder from my gathered info). I live in interior Alaska and have no access to a dyno or a speed shop for local experiance. I purchased the ALDL comunication cable, C-2 chips, G-1 chip adapter Ostrich and burn 2 from the Moates site and downloaded the tuner pro on an old windows XP computer trying to gain all the information I can before I try to jump head first into this ordeal. Any help or advice would be greatly apreciated.

I would also like to thank the originator and keepers of this site for letting me play .
    Last edited by Axman; 04-30-2016 at 07:36 AM.

Some useful information for your 93 Vette is here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...mation-DA2-DA3

dave w

Electronic Ignition!
    Thanks for your help Dave.